blocksEDU selected as a Blockchain Education provider in Mexico in partnership with the Internet MX Association, following a successful conference opened by the Secretary of Economy in Mexico. Read full press release here: https://www.jornada.com.mx/ultimas/economia/2019/10/14/la-se-desarrollara-201cun-blockchain201d-para-integrar-industria-y-academia-7454.html
- blocksEDU is proud to announce a new Online Courses specifically created for the youth of tomorrow.
- Cameron Jones, Division Head Innovation and Sustainability for blocksEDU Recognized as a Top Corporate Social Responsibility Influence Leader
- blocksEDU and Dalhousie University’s College of Continuing Education Partner to Deliver Courses in Emerging Technologies
- blocksEDU Led a Global Blockchain Education Webinar “Preparing for Success in a Post-COVID19 World With Blockchain Technology”
- blocksEDU Featured in Post COVID-19 Technology Webinar in Mexico