- Describe the origin of Blockchain technology.
- Describe Blockchain’s value proposition as a technology and as a disruptor.
- Describe the current impact of Blockchain technology on all aspects of business and society.
- Distinguish between different Blockchain networks.
- Explain the strengths and weaknesses of public, private, consortium and permissioned networks.
- Tailor networks to different lines of business.
- Describe the purpose and application of Hyperledger frameworks.
- Distinguish between Hyperledger and permission-less Blockchain technologies.
- Explain how tokens can represent real assets.
- Learn how smart contracts can bring value to business.
The Digital Economy
- Explain how cryptocurrencies work.
- Distinguish between the ways people interact with cryptocurrencies.
- Evaluate how cryptocurrency exchanges support a digital economy.
Challenges and Opportunities
- Describe key social and technological implications of adopting Blockchain.
- Explore different avenues for Blockchain application.
- Review regulatory barriers to Blockchain adoption.
Our 120-hour digital Blockchain Certificate Program provides learners with essential knowledge, strategies, tools and skills needed to use blockchain in the workplace.
Our online digital Blockchain Certificate Program (BDP) provides learners with essential knowledge, strategies, tools and skills needed to use blockchain in the workplace.
BDP takes an average of eight (8) weeks to complete and will require students spend an average of ten (10) hours each week.
“The global blockchain market was valued at USD 708 Million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 60 Billion by 2024” – Wintergreen Research, 2018
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
Get in touch with us.